Expat Tax Tools is pleased to announce the release of our newest calculation module for completing the Form 8621 for Qualified Electing Funds (QEF).
The new QEF module includes both the pedigreed and un-pedigreed calculations, deemed sale elections, and prior year adjustments (when needed).
Also included in this release the following exciting new features:
- Hiding or Showing PFIC investments that are sold in the form view screen;
- Ability to enter per-share transaction amounts;
- Ability to add notes to transactions and making an election whether the note appears on the PDF statement or not.
- Removed the alternate data entry option;
- Removed the pop-up notification when the current transaction is over or under the set threshold amount.